Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: CS:GO Hack Review [No Sugar Coding]

Post CS:GO Hack Review [No Sugar Coding]

Pros.
    - Clean user interface with easy and clear instructions on how to enable/disable and initiate hack.
    - Very effective yet simple aim-bot with toggle and even has silent aim for less detection.
    - (Personal Favorite) Legit no recoil is very effective and is an excellent addition to the cheat.
    - ESP is very accurate and serves its very easy to use and operate. (Pertaining to Chams, Skeleton, Outliner, Ect.)
    - Misc, section (bunnyhop, auto pistol, ect) is very helpful and useful in very many ways with excellent performance.
    - Very customizable key bindings and saving and loading system for preset layouts.
    - Very undetected and safe, still a risk for rage hacking but that's your own fault.

Cons.
    - ESP's are not very customizable, one color, one format, and bounding boxes can get in the way of view.
    - Triggerbot is a bit slow and glitchy at times, have asked around and gotten same results.

Thank you for reading my review, and in my own personal option I would insist purchasing the [1 Month]. Completely worth your time and money.
    I am very satisfied with this very well put together cheat. If you have an questions or comment concerning my review comment or message me, thank you again.

Thank-you for your kind words!

CS:GO Hack Review [No Sugar Coding] xNoisyBoy's Avatar
    Thanks for the honest reveiw